- Infrared thermometer to accurately measure temperature without coming in contact with the body or object
- Displays temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit along with a colour range
- Easy to use and read the temperature on a backlit screen
- Includes temperature alarm and can store up to 32 readings
- A quick, simple and accurate way to check Pulse Rate, Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels and Perfusion Index.
- The comfortable silicon padded finger clamp with a simple one button design allows for easy operation.
- A small portable size makes it convenient to use and carry.
- It is an ideal way to monitor the health status at home, especially during these COVID-19 times where regular monitoring of the patient is vital.
Microtek OXYFLOW 10A is designed keeping maintenance costs in mind. For example, OXYFLOW 10A has just two filters. The external filter can be changed in minutes without special skills or tools and the internal micro disk filter is simply checked during routine maintenance procedures.
OXYFLOW 10A concentrators are backed by value-added tools. From in-person and online training to financing options, you have what you need to succeed. And, since Microtek offers a wide range of health care products and comprehensive support, we can be the source for many of your product needs.
It is compact, has a streamlined and integrated handle, and weighs only 25 Kgs. Less weight means it is easier to move around and can translate into lower shipping costs. Your patients will appreciate the compact, non-medical design of the OXYFLOW 10A oxygen concentrator because it will fit right into their home environment. The unit is designed to be small, light, easy to transport and will fit into the trunk of a car. It has an easy-to-mount humidifier bottle connection and no patient filter. Made in India and backed by our deep design knowledge, OXYFLOW 10A is developed using only high-quality parts